This page consists of everything you need to get started with our Accelerated Reader Program.
- A.R. Testing Site
- AR Bookfind this site allows you to search for books to ensure that they are testable on our A.R. website. It will tell you the book level, book points, and word count for each book.
- Mackinvia is a digital content management system, providing access to eBooks, read-alongs, audiobooks, databases, and videos. Student Login Information: Username: Student ID number Password: abc123
- Myon is a student-centered, personalized literacy environment that gives students access to more than 6,000 enhanced digital books. Student Login Information: Username- Student ID number Password: abc123
- Open eBooks is a library containing thousands of popular and award-winning titles.
- Storyline Online streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children's books.
- YouTube Find a wide array of read alouds on YouTube
A.R. Goals for the 2020-2021 School Year
Points Required/Per Six Weeks:
|Grade Level||Points Required/ Per Six Weeks|
Exception: First six weeks' goals will be modified due to the distance learning transition. The following points are for the first six weeks:
|Grade Level||Modified Goals for the 1st Six Weeks|
A.R. Testing Dates:
|First Six Weeks||August 24- September 25|
|Second Six Weeks||September 26- October 30|
|Third Six Weeks||October 31- December 18|
|Fourth Six Weeks||December 19- February 18|
|Fifth Six Weeks||February 19- April 9|
|Sixth Six Weeks||April 10- May 10|
Word Master Tracker Forms Below:
Student Reading Logs: